After the relative reprieve of the summer here in BC, it’s become apparent over the past few weeks that we are now in the midst of the 2nd wave of COVID-19. Organizationally we continue to operate with caution and vigilance in order to protect the health and safety of our team and community, while remaining fully staffed and available to serve our clients.
Here’s a quick summary of the protocols we currently have in place in order to operate in the best interests of clients, trades, and staff while minimizing physical contact:
- All our offices are open by appointment only
- Physical distancing measures are in place at all offices; we ask that you respect the signage and physical prompts for the safety of our team members
- Additional policies are in place regarding office policies and visitors, including asking screening questions of all visitors
- Our property managers are not completing sundry inspections at this time, unless there is a specific request and the rental manager and tenant(s) agree to the inspection, with appropriate safety measures in place
- All in-person site visits including unit showings and meetings with contractors and clients are being reduced to a minimum. Property managers are encouraged to use available alternatives to visiting the sites in person, such as virtual showings.
- For any in-person visits, property managers are following established safety guidelines
- We continue to follow the Real Estate Council of BC recommendation to use virtual meetings as a substitute to all in-person meetings including council meetings and AGMs
- All in-person site visits including meetings with contractors and clients are eliminated, unless in the case of an emergency
- When there is a need to visit a building or come in close contact with a client, property managers are following established safety guidelines
If you have any questions on these policies or would like more information or to provide feedback, please feel free to contact our team by phone or email. We are here and happy to help and support you.