We are excited to announce our 3rd Proline Forum to be held October 20th – 22nd!
Click here to register for the forum, with all sessions to be held virtually via Zoom.
Join us to hear from expert speakers on topics including:
- The Top 5 Ways Landlords Can Succeed in BC;
- Notable Cases from the CRT in 2020;
- Landlords & the Law – Human Rights, Strata & Rental Legislation;
- Insurance Overview – What the Big Picture Means for You; and
- A Rental Industry Overview for the CRD.
Our speakers include lawyers specializing in both rental and strata law, an insurance professional, Hunter Boucher from Landlord BC, a senior analyst from CMHC and Tony Gioventu of CHOA.
We look forward to learning and connecting with you all.