Proline provides comprehensive management of our client’s properties in an effort to achieve the investment goals and objectives of the property owner. We provide quality service by planning for the future and working to maximize your returns, both in terms of value and income.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Designated Trust Account – maintain a designated trust account for each building.
- Prompt Reporting – monthly financial statements and net proceeds are forwarded by the end of each month.
- Detailed Reporting – all our statements contain figures for the current month and the year to date for maximum convenience. We also provide comparisons for the previous year to date and month so it is easy for the owners to track relative increases or decreases in income and expenses. Included with each summary statement is a detailed listing by suite of all rental income received for the month, as well as a detailed disbursement statement outlining all expenses paid for the month by category. Where requested by our clients, we will also set up annual budgets so we can easily monitor the performance of a building relative to the budget.
- Supervision – Select, train and supervise on-site caretaking staff and ensure proper rental and building policies are being followed.
- Policies & Procedures – We have established policies and procedures for our on-site caretakers to follow to ensure proper rental and maintenance procedures are carried out.
- Repairs & Maintenance – We utilize independent contractors and tradespeople for all maintenance functions. We do not have an in-house maintenance division and thus have no conflicts of interest when it comes to providing maintenance services for our clients. All of our trades’ rates are passed through to the clients at cost; we do not mark up any of the invoices from our trades. As we are preferred customers for many of the trades that we utilize, we obtain lower rates from trades that we pass on to our clients.
- Bulk Purchase – As noted above, while we are able to obtain beneficial rates from our trades because of the volume of work we provide, we are also to obtain good prices on many of the products that we purchase for our clients in the management of their properties. The savings we achieve are passed on in full to our clients.
- 24 Hour Availability – One of our property managers is available 24 hours a day to support the site staff in the event of an emergency. We do not contract out this service and there is no additional charge for the time our property manager spends on after hours emergencies.
- Arbitration Expertise – As the Residential Tenancy Act becomes increasingly complex it is important that documentation be accurate and enforceable. We have extensive experience at Arbitrations and Arbitration Review Panel hearings and are able to work with owners in an effort to achieve the desired outcome.
- Tenant Relations - We are careful with our tenant selection process and always try to treat our tenants with respect. We have had many circumstances over our history where former tenants have subsequently purchased properties and have hired us to manage the properties for them.
- Website Advertising - We advertise our available rentals on our own website. Our website provides an excellent search function, one of the best in our marketplace. We are also using social media applications in addition to several `free`websites that we have had good response from. Our website advertising ability is yet another way we provide innovative and industry leading services to our clients